Slide or reposition a person to the back of a seat more easily and safely without pulling a person's arm or clothing.
Makes the process of sliding a person to the back of a seat easier and safer for both the patient and the caregiver
- Reduces the risk of bruising and injury caused by grabbing the individual or their clothing
- Use on chairs, wheelchairs and transport chairs
- Smooth surface on one side reduces friction while the non-slip material on the other side allows the patient to be safely repositioned to the back of the seat
- Soft, built-up handles are easy to hold and reduce stress on the caregivers' hands
- 46" long with 3 sets of handles adapts to various size patients, caregivers and and seating scenarios, extra length reduces stress on caregiver's back
- Width - 5"; handle strap length - 4.5"; handle diameter - 1"